Christian Mickelsen – Rapid Coaching Academy
“Now You Can Get Trained as a Professional Coach Without Years & Years of Study or Spending Thousands of Dollars…”
If you want to speed up the process of becoming a powerful, effective, and wise professional coach, then I have great news for you. You can now master the same coaching system that Christian Mickelsen has been using to get BIG results with clients for the last 8 years.
If you want to get started in coaching, and feel you’d make a good coach, then this program is for you because it has exactly what you’ll want and need to always know what to do when you are working with coaching clients in each individual “coaching session” and over the long haul.
The “Rapid Coaching™ System” is a proven, powerful way to:
- Help potential clients see the value of coaching!
- Quickly assess where your clients challenges are!
- Know where to start your coaching with your clients!
- Make sure you aren’t missing anything/letting things fall through the cracks!
- Help clients become more participatory in the coaching process.
- Win over more clients! (unlike other coaching schools, our training is based on the real-world demand for coaching that already exists, not just coaching theory.)
- Maintain and increase value for your clients over time (so they want to keep coaching with you).
Who this program is ideally suited for:
- People that want to quickly get started with coaching.
- People that already have a background related to coaching (teaching, therapy, or consulting).
- People who want to quickly get a feel for what coaching is, how it works, and how to start doing it with others.
- Managers, business leaders, or small business owners that want to get more performance out of their important people.
- Coaches that have trained at other coaching schools, but didn’t get enough real world, practical, usable, results-driven tools, and want to get that now.
The Rapid Coaching Academy Includes…
- COACH TRAINING: 26 CDs including…
- The overview of the entire Rapid Coaching™ methodology.
- How to get the coaching process started with new clients so that there is immediate client momentum, “buy in”, trust, and safety.
- The 5 pieces of the coaching process and how to effectively facilitate each one of them.
- How to help clients overcome their inner doubts, fears, and mental blocks that slow them down or stop them from moving forward toward their goals.
- How to help your clients set goals and a new direction for their lives (or business).
- How to create a “safe space” for clients to share what’s “really going” (if you don’t have a completely open and honest space, it will be hard for clients to keep producing the results they desire and they may be ashamed to be honest with you).
- What to do when a client needs to “get better” in order to achieve
specific results (like get better at sales, leadership, etc.) even if you aren’t great at them yourself.
- Give your clients “x-ray vision” to see the hidden factors that can slow progress down to a snails pace.
- The “real deal” about getting certified, being “credible”, the experience you need, etc. to be able to call yourself a coach and start getting clients (hint: after you get this program, you’ll be able to get started tomorrow).
List Of Bonuses Included
- Erase Mental Blocks & Barriers with Ease Using The Work
- How To Get Lots Of Volunteers To Do FREE Work For Your Business & Have Them Benefit As Much As You Do
- How To Sky Rocket Your Confidence As A Coach
- One Page Business Plan
- Set Your Heart On Fire – Interview With Raphael Cushnir
- Super Success Planning System
- The 12 Core Dynamics of Human Conditioning with Tom Stone
- The Hidden Business Killer – Doubt
Get Christian Mickelsen – Rapid Coaching Academy download right now!