David Ford - Low Content Product Course
WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON RIGHT NOW?
” What are you working on right now?” that's a question I often get. People are surprised that a lot of the projects I have the most success with aren't complicated, or overly technical.
People have this idea that to make a lot of money, you have to know all these advanced techniques and complex strategies.
Think about it – how many times have you looked at blogs or courses and seen stuff like:
• Building funnels
• Marketing automation
• Segmenting users
It's not that those strategies hold no value, some are meant for big brands or corporations. Some I do use some with great success – it really just depends on the project.
The thing is, those ‘advanced' strategies ARE NOT what I've had and still have the overall most success with.
I believe the reason I've had so much success online over the years is because I've found ways to generate income that are simple and repeatable. In other words – doing something easy over and over.
I have a ton of success with projects that meet the following criteria:
• They have a clear step by step method
• It's something that can be easily repeated
• Have a low barrier to entry
• A clear cut easy path to scaling up
Now, it's true you can have success with almost any good strategy – IF you stick with it.
The problem is – most people don't stick with it. 😥
As someone who teaches people how to make money online that's the biggest problem I face – I can show people exactly what to do to make a lot of money, but how do I get them to be consistent applying it?
My fiancé Stefanie and I were recently talking about how I could convince more people to take action.
It was actually staring us right in the face…well, computer screen technically 😉
We've developed something where I know anyone who puts it to work will make money from it.
IMAGINE A BUSINESS WHERE YOU COULD...
• Make money without blogging, writing content, or running paid traffic campaigns
• Work from anywhere
• Outsource 100% of the work
• Cut out all the guesswork, and simply follow a step by step plan
Sounds darn good right? Keep reading, you're going to like this…💰
a quick introduction
If you're reading this you probably know who I am. My name is David Ford – the owner and founder of Aff Playbook. I've been running my online businesses for nearly two decades now.
I've taught a lot of people how to do the same, and I'm proud of all the students who have applied my knowledge and changed their lives.
I met Stefanie when we did some consulting work for a company that did high ticket in person marketing seminars. We had a lot in common because we were both doing affiliate marketing, and other online projects. That was 10 years ago, and we've been together ever since.
Stefanie has done affiliate marketing, eCommerce, and consulted for a number of well-known multi-million dollar companies.
We've learned from each other and worked on countless projects together over the years.
One project we do together is what's called ‘low content products'.
I've been thinking about how this is the exact same type of project I've had so much success with over the years in various forms.
What Are Low Content Products exactly?
Technically, many things could be considered low content products. However, there are a few areas that are consistently the most profitable for us.
Get immediately download David Ford - Low Content Product Course
To give you an example – one of our many profitable low content product is various types of ‘books'.
When I say ‘books', it's probably different than you think – these aren't books with much, if any written content. In other words – low content books.
Here are just a few examples:
To explain further, let's take the notebook idea. These are paper notebooks that you would write in.
So…we're just selling notebooks?
Not exactly – these are custom notebooks. Think about all the people who buy notebooks to…well, keep notes in!
Example: Someone wants to buy a notebook to write recipes in. They go on Amazon and look at the countless notebooks available.
Then, they come across a notebook that's specifically for recipes.
This notebook might be a just a normal notebook, but have a graphic or some text about a ‘recipe notebook', or ‘Chef's notebook'. Something to than effect.
We simply create our design on one of the many platforms we sell them on, and those companies simply print and send them out when someone makes an order.
We don't deal with inventory, shipping or anything except just listing our products. The places we sell them do everything else.
This is one very basic idea of course – there are lots of projects and approaches you can take.
Why are Low Content Products Such a Good Opportunity?
• They're incredibly easy & quick to make
• You don't need to invest any money to get started
• You can make a VERY good income if you want
• It's one of the most straightforward ways to make money online – anyone can be successful
• There are a lot of places to sell them, so your income is well diversified
• They can be easily outsourced – this is probably the only type of project I would say you could outsource right away
• You don't need to know anything about design
You don't need to do any extra promotion or advertising, although you certainly can.
ARE THERE ANY DOWNSIDES?
Those of you that know me, have seen that I like to inform people of the good and bad of any project.
I've probably talked some of you reading this out of taking a class or joining Aff Playbook if I don't think you'll get enough out of it.
I'm telling you this first because I honestly can't really think of many downsides with low content products.
I'm not sure this is a downside, but the only thing I can think of is it's not the most exciting work. You'll be repeating systems over and over, and some people might not think it's exciting or challenging thing.
If you're like me, you don't care how exciting something is – you just want to make a lot of money. Speaking for ourselves, we actually do enjoy aspects of it.
We can take an hour and crank out a bunch of products while watching a movie (No Stefanie, not another romantic comedy!). Those products will make us money indefinitely.
What Will I Learn in the Low Content Product Course?
This is a 100% new course Stefanie and I created. You can be the very first to get this information.
The goal of this class is to teach you the right way to approach creating low content products to have another steady stream of income, or even make it your full time business.
Many of the specific techniques I don't want to reveal except to students of the class, but I'll give a general syllabus.
I can tell you this is a very comprehensive course that shows you everything from the beginning to end step by step. You'll learn…
• 3 Distinct approaches to a low content business
• What types of low content products to focus on
• What products to avoid at all costs
• How to research and find the most profitable products to focus on
• How to cash in on hot trends before they're saturated
• Specific tools to research the competition and find high ROI products to focus on
• The best places to sell low content products (there's a lot!)
• How to automate creating and listing low content products
• Tools and software that will let you create low content products in a few clicks
• FULL walkthroughs showing exactly how we create a number of low content products
• Quickly create great looking designs without any experience
• How to maximize your ROI, and find the best margins
• Methods to scale your business from a few thousand per month, to tens of thousands per month or more
• How to find and use templates to instantly create low content products
• Mining free public sources for an endless supply of products
• Step by step instructions on adding your products to marketplaces
• Writing good titles and descriptions for your products – with examples of our own listings
• How to promote your products, optimize your listings, and get more traffic to them
• How to effectively outsource anywhere from some to all of your low content business
• How to diversify and future proof your business
*A note about step by step directions. When I say you'll learn step by step, I mean literally step by step.
In the course videos we don't just describe what we do. You'll get to see everything we do with full walkthrough videos broken down so you can easily follow along.
Get immediately download David Ford - Low Content Product Course
We think it's important for this class to show you exactly what we do from start to finish. Every single thing we do to create these products will be shown from beginning to end.
How much time do I need to invest to see results?
This is completely up to you. You can put in a few hours per week to get started, or you can jump in with both feet and work at it full time.
What kind of results can I expect? (aka how much can I make?)
Obviously we can't guarantee anything because it depends on several factors. Most importantly – how closely you follow the instructions, ask for feedback, and apply what you've learned consistently.
I know that doesn't really answer the question, but keeping in mind we can't guarantee results, I'll just bottom line it for you.
It's perfectly reasonable to expect you could earn $x,xxx per month to $xx,xxx per month. It's actually not unreasonable to eventually earn $xxx,xxx per month but obviously that will take a lot of time and commitment on your part.
Just to be clear – we can't promise you'll earn $x by working X hours. You know as well as we do, nothing works like that. The above is just what's typical of the people we see who do the important things listed above.
So…can't I just go make some notebooks?
Sure! There's nothing stopping you from doing that. We wouldn't have made this class if it were that easy though.
We've spent a LOT of time between the two of us learning in the ins and outs of this business. Stuff marketers don't typically do like get and use ISBN numbers.
The goal of this course is drastically cut, if not eliminate the time it would take you to learn everything on your own. You can skip over the normal time and expense it takes and get to the fun part (making money!)
Is this for beginners, intermediate, or advanced marketers?
There's two answers to this:
1) You don't need any kind of experience, and the class is appropriate for even the most newbie beginner.
2) I would say this is great for advanced marketers – it gives them another relatively easy stream of income, and a way to scale their business
How is the Course Delivered? Do I Get Lifetime Access?
The course is video with some text and lots of downloadables. You'll get full access to the entire course at once. Note – the course will release in full on 1/31. By purchasing now, you get a super discount.
Do you have a guarantee or refund policy?
Yes! You can read it here.
What if I Have a Question?
Feel free to shoot us an email anytime 🙂
Details & Registration + early bird pricing
Originally, we planned this as a shorter course, but as we started outlining it there was just so much we wanted to include it turned into a more comprehensive course. We'll be adding new content to it in the future, and you'll get free lifetime updates.
The discount cost of the course is $297 which includes:
– The complete low content product course
– Full walkthroughs of creating products, and examples of our own products
– Lifetime access to the material
– Q&A Webinar
– Lifetime Class Updates
Ready to Sign Up?