NICABM - How to Work with Perfectionism
Perfectionism can lock a client in a constant state of anxiety, grinding down their nervous system.
It can lead to depression, chronic stress, and become a painful coping strategy for shame.
So how do we help clients achieve their goals without the harsh self-critical drive that’s impacting their health and damaging their relationships?
We gathered the latest strategies from the top 26 experts in the world for this brand new course . . .
Here's What You'll Get:
Everything is yours to keep forever in your professional library
||Downloadable videos so you can watch at your convenience, on any device
||Audio recordings you can download and listen to at home, in the car, at the gym or wherever you like
||Professionally-formatted transcripts of the sessions, to make review and action simple
||Two downloadable bonus videos to help you work with a Client’s Perfectionism
Why the Transcript Is Essential:
- The transcript makes it easy to go back and double check concepts, citations and names that are mentioned
- We put in a table of contents to make it easy for you to find the exact part of the webinar you need
- Having the concepts already written allows you to take notes on how you’re going to use the ideas rather than transcribing the ideas
- Some people simply learn better by reading than by listening or watching
- You will be able to print out and share techniques presented in the session with your patients
Download NICABM - How to Work with Perfectionism right now on AMZlibrary.com !